Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Monday January 22 Day 4


We pulled out of Willows at 9 AM then a gas & food stop at 48777 from 1:00 to 1:40. Other than the gas stop, I drove non-stop to Orange Grove RV Park.  We arrived at 3:45 @ 49032.  A cpl of times when I was passing a line of 4 or 5 big trucks I proved the bit about the max speed for the RV is 75 mph is correct because a governor cut in to keep it at 75 mph, no faster.   We got our free donuts & coffee (me) and parked in a power/water spot, (slightly cheaper that a full service & we don’t need the extras for one night). Then we took the RV up to the washing area to de-grunge it a bit.  Back to our spot for supper & set up Sheila with the TV, (no cable just put the antenna up & got good clear picture on several channels), while I try to catch up on my journal, blog, expenses and clearing the email files.


372 miles covered, 6 hrs 5 min on the road

No comments:

Post a Comment