Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Feb 22

Some rain at night and partial cloudy. Cooler but VB is on, the pool is cooler than usual but we still had 20+ people in the pool. They didn't have the Cabana open or the music today, it was a bit cool to sit around maybe and did gust a cooler wind a bit. Judy left this morning but before she went she came by the RV with a plate to say she had a few left over eggs, a plate of about a doz & 1/2 devilled eggs. After lunch I went out & got a black shirt for Wednesdays Fun Night, the theme is all white or all black and finger food. So my next stop was the WinCo store for celery & a btl of Cheese dip to make cheese filled celery halfs. If there are any eggs left I may take them if I have at least 8 halfs. Supper was leftover BBQ ribs, peas, mashed potatos. Then it was time for the crib games. We played 6 sets of 4 to a game. I won 5 of the sets, got 113, (top score in crib is 121), on one set to win first place prize for a second time, $6.00 this time. Time to watch mens ski arials qualifying & then bed as I have to get up early to bike to breakfast at 8:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment