Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Feb 21

After our usual VB from 10 to noon I went back to the RV for lunch,(more leftover Hamburger helper - one box and it's good for 4 meals). Then headed out to Wal-Mart to check out phones. The one I had decided would be best was about the same price as Target but there are more Wal-Marts than Targets if I need to return it or whatever. I then headed over to get some sealer to redo & reseal some of the joints around the RV. It is Sunday & Hemet Trailer Supply was closed, OK, I'll go to the Sally Ann to get something black, (or white), for the next Fun Night which has a all black or all white dress theme. Well, it was closed too. So back to the RV to try to activate the phone. You either phone a 1-800 number or do it on the net. On the Internet is easier than me talking to someone on the phone & getting it wrong or not being able to understand an accent, and considering the phone head office is in Florida the accent could be a real thing. Naturally I couldn't get on the Internet on my computer so I went up to the clubhouse & used GVP's. There is one flaw I didn't know about & that is, it will not send text messagesto international destinations, however with cheap rates I'd rather phone and it is a lot faster than my text typing speed. Sally & I did play bridge again & we missed a prize by one position, 4 prizes, we were 5th. It is now late Sun and there was the sound of rain on the roof for a few minutes but stopped now. There is a neat video someone took parts of the Canada Day and the Valentines Fun Night. It runs almost 9 mins, hopefully I can get it added to the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment