Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tues/Wed Feb 23/24

Tues was an overcast day so a bit cooler. IHOP for bike breakfast, they were doing a charity thing with the Childrens Hospital where you got a short stack for free, thats three 6 or 7 inch pancakes, for a possible donation. They have a delicious butter pecan syrup too. I ate my stuffed strawberry french toast but had to take my scrambled eggs, sausage & hash browns home for tomorrows breakfast. After it was VB as normal. Then, after hot tubing as I was going to sit & listen to music someone called my name. Turns out it was Pete & Marg from the Hot Springs desert BLM camp that we met there last year, they were in the group with Ed & Doreen. I went out & did my shopping for tomorrows Fun Night, I got a black shirt at the Sally Ann but I couldn't find Cheese Wiz at WinCo so got a medium cheese dip. I got some more cleaning done in the RV. I've finished the back bedroom now, (windows & fantstic fan screen & blades). I watched Olympics & saw the Canadian skater come third in the short skate. (In the Wed LA newspaper she got a full page story & picture on the front of the sports section). The NBC coverage starts tonight at 8 & they bounce between various events and it ends at midnight. Sometimes I don't stay up for the end.

Wed is warmer with lots of sun. I tried the bratwurst at lunch,mmm good. After music ended at 2:00, I went to get my cheese & celery ready. Turns out the medium cheese dip is hotter than I would call medium. I mixed in a bunch of shreeded cheese & cream cheese to "cool" it a bit with limited results so I have lots of chese dip. A lot did get used so I don't have too much left. After filling up on "finger food" we had Dave entertaining with songs, funny poems & jokes. Then Gerri & Ross held a trivia quiz, out of 20 questions our table got 15 right. At the end they said anyone over 12 stand & ours & one other table tood, anyone over 13 & they sat so we won & everyone got a prize, mine was a nice blue rectangle glass nibblies dish, a good addition to the RV. Back to the RV for TV and Olympics. Saw Canada get silver in speed skating womens relay and Canada get the Gold & Silver in womens Bobsled.

No comments:

Post a Comment