Thursday, January 22, 2015

Wed Jan 21 Day 11

Wed Jan 21 Day 11


We got quite a wind during the night and it is still a bit windy this morning.  I phoned ICBC to report the “incident”.  So far so good.  They did say that with my driving history I will not have any change in premium next year.  I’m down near the pool plugged in and am going to try to get internet, it is unbelievably slow and most people can’t get on at all after waiting & waiting.  Played volley ball in the pool, the wind cause some problems but the wind is not a cold wind and the pool is well heated so no problem other than the ball getting blown off course.  We had lunch at the Café here and Sheila is off to various classes & info meetings etc.  I have been at the computer trying to get on the internet and when I did it was very very slow and wouldn’t open some things at all.  We can’t operate like this, we have bills to pay at month end and I can’t get onto the net to see when & how much so we may cut our time short here.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, that sucks that you're having trouble getting online. Have you said anything to the resort people? Is this normal for their wifi? Is there a library wifi you can connect to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and yay for no change in premiums! =D

    ReplyDelete