Saturday, January 26, 2019

Day 10 Jan 23 Wed


NOTE TO ALL, BECAUSE OF WiFi CONNECTION PROBLEMS I WILL BE POSTING 2 OR MORE DAYS AT A TIME.

Up & off to water volley ball.  Then a quick lunch and over to the clubhouse for the noon Hand & Foot game.  Of course the rules are different from what we play with the Roamers on our club outings & games days.  I like our rules better but I may try once more, it runs ever week on Wednesdays at 1 PM.  We finished about 3 or so and then went out in the car to try to find Sheila a nail place.  After no luck headed back home for supper.  Sheila phoned one place & found they could take her at 5:30 PM so she gave me instructions on what to make for supp & that she’d be back a bit after 6:15.  I fried up the fish, made steamed zucchini & a sort of instant rice type side dish, (which took longer than anything else).  And I had it ready for her. Well, knowing Sheila, I pushed the time up & had it ready about 6:55; she arrived home about 7:15. Not totally her fault, the shop was running late, but…. Anyway after supper we just relaxed in the RV.  I turned on the TV to the weather channel and they were doing several stories of people who had got stranded or lost and how they survived until found--some did not survive.  It was interesting as they had a survival expert explaining how they could have fared better and gave tips on surviving in similar circumstances; some I knew or was aware of, others were new so it was an interesting show.  Sheila found it very interesting also.

No comments:

Post a Comment