Saturday, April 6, 2013


Wed. Apr. 3 Day 84    62F/16½C @ 9:30AM,  80F/26½C @ 12;30PM, 

I awoke feeling much better but Sheila is not, so she is skipping the water sports to stay home & rest.  I went up & had a good game.  When I got back for lunch she was a little better.  She is using my cough syrup which seems to help. Sheila went out to get her toe nail fixed after it came off, (that’s the toe that she tore the natural nail loose on, 2 years ago and now has to have artificial nails put on), & then she had her other toes  retouched.  We spent the afternoon lazing around the RV, napping, reading etc.  Then we had supper & watched TV in the eve.

 

2 comments:

  1. I thought you said your cough syrup was prescription? Is Sheila supposed to be using it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normaly you don't share prescriptions but this is a liquid and I think the only reason it is perscription is the codine content. Also it appears that she has the same thing I have so should be OK. She woun't be useing any of the antibiotic pills of course.

      Delete