Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Day 54 Monday April 10

We slept in today and then got up for breakfast & were off to WVB.  We had a great game with 8 to a side.  Back at the RV we made lunch.  After lunch Sheila went out to check pedometer prices, look for a new swimsuit & maybe get some take-out for supper. Larry & Judy asked if I could join them & their grandsons Ethan (14), & Dillon (12), to play shuffleboard.  Larry & I played the 3 of them.  Back at the RV I washed the front windshield & fired up both A/C units for Sheila’s return, I’m sure she will be hot & tired. She returned about supper time but with no supper so we were “forced” to go out.  I wanted to try El Pollo Loco as they had advertised on TV their Tostada’s which look identical to a Taco Salad back home. So we went there and yes, a Tostada is a Taco Salad.  It was good too. There was even a choice of “filings”, you could have chicken, double chicken, chicken fajita, & shrimp. They were either $6.99 or $7.99 and all had all the rest of the usual fillings.  Back at the RV, Sheila will shortly be watching Dancing with the Stars and I will see what I can find on the rear TV. I found a movie called “World War Z”.  Never heard of it so I watched it. Turns out Z is for Zombies. It was OK for killing time but not a great movie.  Watched CBS news afterwards. Interestingly, one story they featured was from Alberta about a dog that had ventured out on to an ice covered body of water and had fallen in. The owner leaped in to rescue it.  A TV news crew happened to be in the area doing a story about the danger of going out on ice and filmed it all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment