Saturday, April 4, 2015

Mon 30 Mar Day 78

  It doesn’t go below the low 60’s in the morning any more


Up in the morning to go feed the cats and then breakfast followed by water volley ball & hot tubing, then back to the RV for lunch. After lunch I did some jobs, (dump tanks etc), & Sheila went out to return stuff to the Sally Ann.  She got another swim suit.  A nice purple one.  After supper, I went up for the Mon. night crib games.  We play 5 games for $1.00 and the 3 top & the lowest score get the money split between them.  I usually will win two or three games and then lose 1 or 2 so badly that I am right out of the running, just like tonight.  Crib breaks up about 9PM.  Sheila was watching D. with S. till 10 so I went over & sat with the kitties till 10 & watched Larry’s TV.  Then Sheila & I went over to watch “Scorpion” & “Castle” which I had set to record on Larry’s DVD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment