Saturday, March 11, 2017

Day 21 Wednesday March 8

We woke to nice sunny weather, temp outside up to 70 F by 9:30 AM, and going higher. We went up for the morning session of water VB, and then I went out hotel shopping. I spend some time trying to get info for Judy Krar to come down & visit; motel rates & locations etc. They have fully furnished cottages on site that rent for $880.00 a week but they would be too big for one person, they would fit Michael & family fine probably, hint hint.  Unfortunately they would probably have to ship the car seats down just for the trip from & back to the airport.  I skipped the afternoon water VB as I didn’t want to be out in the sun overly long until I rebuild my 12 month tan that I usually have from being down here early in the year and then at home for our summer. We actually started the A/C this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Lol, thanks for thinking of us! Any vacancies? 😜

    ReplyDelete