Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Day 24 Saturday March11



Up & off to W VB and back to RV for lunch.  They did have a place doing lunch at the cabana and live music but as it was all Mexican type food I didn’t stay & came back to RV for lunch, plus I didn’t have my wallet so I would have had to make a special trip just to get my wallet. Sheila went off to the afternoon W VB while I had some things I wanted to do at the RV, plus as we have only been here a week & as we have clear sky & lots of sun I thought it better not to get too much sun and possibly pick up a bit of a burn. I got most of the things done and sat down to relax just as Sheila came home. Then Judy Shaffer dropped by and we chatted for a while. Then Sheila & I made supper.  After, Sheila went off up to the office for their computers to get on line hoping they would connect easier.  Sometimes there are a lot of people on the system and we can’t get on the internet. I finally got to sponge wash the car.  Tonight Daylight Saving Time starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment