Saturday, March 25, 2017

Day 36 Thursday March 23

Up to clear sky & sun but cooler, in the mid 60’s F. Judy arrived to play Pickle Ball and I am waiting for the propane truck to arrive, sometime today.  They will accept payment in the office if you want to leave a cheque but it has to be on a US bank account in a US bank.   I can put today down as an extra rest & recovery day although I feel fine now, no sniffles or anything.  Sheila will go up for the morning W VB. Propane came & finished by 11:30 but too late to make the morning game.  Had lunch, Sheila went up for afternoon game & I decided to go to Home Depot to find a cpl pieces of dowel or wood to try to give a bit of rigidity to the table to make it more steady, then I went to Winco for some supplies. Back at RV by 2:15 & we want to leave for Emilios Happy Hour by 2:45 more of less so I’ll wait for Sheila here.  Big group at Emilios, Judy was amazed at the price for Margarita’s of $3.00.  After, back to the RV to rest up for Mexican Trains night tonight. At the game which is 3 rounds of 3 individual games each after which the 2 lowest scores switch tables, each winning a quarter, (low score wins as it is the total of points on your dominos you have when someone goes out).  Well, after 8 individual games I actually had the highest score in all the previous games ie worst score.  I ruined my chance of making a mark of getting the highest score in all 3 rounds by going out in the very last game. It is all a lot of fun, possibly Erica & Mikaela might like it as it just involves recognising how many dots are on each domino and they are all colour coded for matching up. So ends another day here.


No comments:

Post a Comment