Friday, March 31, 2017

Day 41 Tuesday March 28

Up to cool weather but warming fast and eventually by noon got into the high 70’s.  Had a good W VB game then, while Sheila rested, (she skipped the VB in the morning). Judy & I went over to Larry & Judy’s unit and played Jokers & Pegs with Judy S, Judy K, Elaine & Me. Judy K & I partnered and lost all 3 games.  Then Sheila Judy K & I went to Winco to get groceries & a take out supper of chicken & assorted fancy salads.  As I mentioned before, I think, it is often just as cheap and certainly a lot less work to get take out for meals.  After supper the 3 of us had a couple of Pegs & Jokers games. Then I drove Judy to the Motel where she will pack up to move back to the RV tomorrow to stay Wednesday & Thursday nights and fly home on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment