Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Saturday 3 February Day 16


Up & off to the pool.  They had music playing & a local Mex restaurant, Chuy’s,  serving food but I didn’t see anything that I wanted and I thought it a bit expensive, $10.00 for some dishes, and $9.00 for others, although Sheila said they had Fish Taco’s for $3.00, sorry not interested.  Sheila liked the music better than last nights but I disagreed, I liked the Mocktails group better.  I missed the craft sale & classic car show as it went on from 9 AM to Noon and I was in the pool then hot tub from 10 to 12:30.  Back home for lunch.  Sheila went out shopping after lunch I stayed to read & I checked battery water level, not a big job but fiddly as I have to take out one of the entrance steps for access – it unclips but it makes it awkward to get in & out of the RV for a short time.
Sheila Came back after a cpl hours but never made it to Winco for our supper chicken & deli salads so I went out & got it.  After supper we went over to Larry & Judy’s park model about 6:30 for a bridge game we played 12 hands so that everyone played everyone for 4 rounds.  Judy came first, Sheila second, Larry third with me last as usual.  Then we went inside and chatted for a while before coming home about 10 PM.


No comments:

Post a Comment