Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 55 Wed Mar 7 temps @ 9:00 48F (9C), @ 1:00 60F (16C), @ 2:00 64F (18C)

No wind this morning, clear sky and sunny, a bit cool, but there will be volleyball. The water temp in the 2 pools was 81F (27C) in one & 86F (30C) in the other. We played in the “cool” pool but in the sun with no wind it was fine. After hot tubbing, Sheila picked up some food from the restaurant of the week--an Asian Fusion place, called, “The Banana Leaf,” for lunch in the RV. Sheila liked the egg rolls dish but I wasn’t impressed, the food was OK, but nothing special. After lunch we loaded up the garbage, recycling and the laundry. I dropped Sheila off at the park laundermat to do laundry & I went off to do some grocery shopping. By the time we got everything finished it was almost 6 PM. Sheila went off to play Bunco which I don’t care for, so I stayed to have my supper & do journal & computer stuff & check out what’s on TV tonight. Sheila returned 9:00 ish, to say it had been a hectic, tiring evening & she hadn’t won any prizes, cash or otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment