Saturday, February 9, 2019

Day 26 Feb 8 Friday Sunny but cool



I got up to nice weather blue sky & sun although it is still on the cool side, 50 F at 9:30, which is I believe is 10 Celsius, but, as I’ve said, with the low humidity it is comfortable walking up to the pool wearing shorts & a short sleeve shirt.  Sheila’s getting lots of rest, she slept through the morning WVB game & went up to see if they are playing at 1 PM. If there is no game, she has a bit of shopping to do. I did some clean-up inside on our window runners, (they can get a bit of mildew in them over the winter).  Sheila went out. Shopped, came back, went out again, shopped again, she’s happy, I don’t ask questions. I relaxed in the sun reading, on a very nice sunny afternoon.  Tonight is Mocktails night so that’s where we will be. I haven’t set up the BBQ & table etc outside due to the sporadic rainy days and cooler temps; we should get continuous nice weather soon, hopefully.  We went up & enjoyed the music & nachos with cheese, beans, & several toppings, they also had hot chocolate & hot cider which was much appreciated.  It was good music but I was getting cold hands, body was fine, just my hands got cold, weird. All the spots near gas heaters were taken before we got there about 10 to 6:00. We came back to the RV about 7:40.  There is an old movie on tonight Sheila wants to see, “To Sir with Love” with Sidney Poitier.  We are complaining about the weather a lot but I saw that the Seattle/Tacoma area is forecast for up to 8 inches of snow starting this Friday afternoon, just in time for rush hour. OK, we are happy here!

No comments:

Post a Comment