Tuesday, March 12, 2013


Mon. Mar. 11 Day 61   56F/13C @ 9:15AM,   62F/16½C @ 10AM,    74F/23C @ noon

Up & off to Water Volleyball.  Sheila’s leg is feeling a lot better although she still wears her knee brace; she has tan lines around it now.  I stopped a half hour early to come back to wait for the propane truck.  I just sat outside in the sun & read some more of my Sherlock Holmes book.  Propane truck arrived & I put 12.9 gallons in my 14 gallon tank. The last fill up was Feb 13 so that’s a lot of propane to use in a month considering we are not supposed to be in a cold climate.  It’s the strange weather we’ve been having!  I then visited with Graeme & Joanne Jarvis for a while.   We then had supper and headed off to the Margaritaville show.  It was the same group as last year & I enjoyed the show. Sheila of course, found it loud, especially on the rock numbers which featured an electric guitar, but she enjoyed the Calypso numbers which featured a steel drum very ably played by a young woman. We even got up to dance a bit, but individually.  I don’t want to jive & be pulling or pushing her one way when she moves a different way and end up reinjuring her leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment