Tuesday, March 26, 2013


Sat Mar 23 Day 73      57F/14C @ 9:45AM,     60F/15½C @ 10:30,     63F/17C @ 11:30,   76F/24½C @ 2:30PM
I had a tickle in my throat and was coughing a lot at night so I am tired this morning.   I didn’t go to the pool, just had breakfast & lay down again.  Sheila went up to play water volleyball. I got up about11AM & walked up to where an RV dealer had a Jayco Seneca on display.  It doesn’t have what we want but I talked to the dealer and they are a Jayco dealer just a few miles away in Menifee, CA.  We may drive down to see what they have some day.  I then came back to the RV & lay down again.  Sheila had lunch listening to the music at the cabana with Larry & Judy.  She brought me back a piece of lemon meringue pie.  By 4PM I am feeling better so we may be able to accept Larry & Judy’s offer of sharing their leftover supper from last night, (Judy made a very good bean casserole but like most casseroles it is large and feeds lots).  Then we will play some bridge. Hopefully Sheila has the recipe for the bean casserole somewhere, it was even better than I remembered. For bridge we played 6 hands & then changed partners.  After the 3 rounds Sheila came out on top again, she is consistently comes out on top, except when we play together in the prise games down here, we are never in the money.
 

1 comment:

  1. Maybe she plays better when there's less pressure? =)
    Sorry to hear that you might be getting sick, Bren. Hope you got better sleep the next night.

    ReplyDelete