Wednesday, March 27, 2013


Sun. Mar. 24 Day 74    62F/16½C @ 10AM,  75F/24C @ 12:30 PM,  78F/25C @ 3:45 PM

We both went up for water volleyball about 10:15 and played to noon.  Back at the RV, I got myself a light lunch and felt a little tired but generally fine, although, after lunch I lay down on the couch for a while.  Then at about 3:45 we headed out to the Elks Hall for their Sunday afternoon, (4-7), music, dance & dinner, ($7.00 for steak or chicken).  Larry Stevens was playing.  Larry’s wife Sheri sat at our table with us and Larry & Judy Shaffer, so we had a nice time.  I let Sheila dance a bit as long as we were separate & she didn’t twist her leg at all.  It actually works quite well if she dances on her own because she can lift her bad knee & then pivot on one foot. And dances like the rumba & waltz don’t have fast twisting movements.  We finished dinner & headed home.  I’m still feeling a lack of energy so I lay down while Sheila puttered about & watched TV. 

1 comment:

  1. Wait, Sheila danced the Rumba by herself? Isn't that a little odd...? =P

    ReplyDelete